Memorial Christian Academy
School Supply List
- Bible – King James Version
- Package of pencils – optional as we have dozens of donated pencils at school
- 2-3 Blue or Black Pen(s)
- A couple spiral notebooks or loose-leaf paper and binder (whichever your child prefers)
- A journal or regular notebook for a journal for grades 1-6
- A folder or two (helpful for grades 5 and up)
- Ruler (needs to include metric) – optional, we have some for general use
- Crayons or colored pencils
- Art shirt (optional, we have a box of old shirts that may fit the younger students)
- Small candies/rewards and a bit larger candies/rewards for each week when students get As or 100s. (For size examples: we have given the miniature chocolates for As and packs of cookies or crackers or chips for 100s)
- Kleenex for student office (If you want to send several of these with the student’s name on them, I can keep a supply on hand for when he or she runs out)
- Kleenex for general use in classroom – All the students end up using these when they are not at their desk or when they have run out of kleenex at their desk. Any boxes without students’ names on them I will consider general use boxes.
NOTE: Students CANNOT have green or red pens in the Learning Center!